• Voodoochilli Design
  • Voodoochilli Design

ACADEMY: Weekend Results Round Up

15th January 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Academy

The U14s and U15s were in Junior Premier League action on Saturday, whilst the U13s saw their match against Yate Town postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.

The U14s ran out 4-1 winners against fellow Herefordshire based side, Herefordshire RTC, whilst the U15s drew 3-3 in an entertaining game against Kettering Town. Hereford’s Morgan Evans scored a hat-trick.

The report from the U15s game can be found below;

Hereford started brightly, the players were able to play out from the back with their fast paced attacking football. Subsequently Hereford were able to create a few chances but unfortunately could not capitalise.

Kettering scored towards the end of the quarter, a corner was driven into the box where a scramble ensued with Connor Lightfoot there to apply to finish from close range.

In the second quarter the game was more balanced, with Hereford perhaps losing some of their attacking impetus as they looked to manage their opponents more direct style of play.

Hereford were awarded a free kick 35 yards out and central to the goal, Max Coley delivered a straight free kick at a difficult height, when this wasn’t dealt with Morgan Evans was able to apply the finish.

Kettering immediately looked to respond, a positive counter led to a ball being flashed across the box which was converted by Nehemiah Richard-Noel.

The third quarter again remained even with both teams exchanging good opportunities to score.

As the fourth quarter began, Hereford began to push for an equaliser which again lead to them dominating the early minutes of play. As the ball dropped to Morgan Evans on the left hand side, he was able to cut back inside an unleash a shot into the top right corner of the goal.

Hereford looked to push forwards again and get their third goal, with Morgan Evans able to get in behind the Kettering fullback and was then brought down for a penalty.

Evans subsequently got to his feet and dispatched the penalty, putting Hereford into a 3-2 lead.

Kettering looked to attack and equalise, again it was a set piece that led to their equaliser with Logan Kilgallon grabbing the goal.

Hereford pushed for a winner in the last few minutes, but were unable to find a winning goal.

agarioagariosevgiliye kitap - evden eve nakliyat
agarioagariosevgiliye kitap - evden eve nakliyat
Filter News By

NEWS | Richards Agrees New Deal

19th June 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Latest News

Midfielder Eliot Richards is the latest player to agree a deal to remain at Edgar Street for the forthcoming National […]

Read more

SEASON TICKETS | Early Bird Offer Ends Soon

19th June 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Tickets

Sales of season tickets have now exceeded the 1,100 mark, with sales likely to exceed 1,200 by the end of […]

Read more

BREAKING NEWS | Thomas Confirmed As A Bull

18th June 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Club News

Hereford FC is delighted to confirm the signing of Keiran Thomas from Gloucester City. The former Tigers captain has spent […]

Read more

BREAKING NEWS | White Signs For The Bulls

18th June 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Club News

Hereford FC is pleased to announce the signing of striker Harry White. The former Barnsley player joins The Bulls after […]

Read more

VACANCY: Help Bring Edgar the Bull to Life!

18th June 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Club News, Junior Bulls

We’re looking for a number of outgoing individuals to join our team and help bring Edgar The Bull to life […]

Read more
  • Voodoochilli Design