15th October 2017 by Jamie Griffiths - Club News
Whilst there were over 650 Hereford fans cheering the players on to victory at Eastleigh on Saturday – they weren’t the only fans involved in the game.
– Radio Hereford FC commentary hit the 1,650 total listener figure throughout the course of the game, with fans tuning in across the world.
– The interactive text service saw over 2,000 fans log in at some point during the afternoon.
– There were over 35,000 visits to the official Hereford FC webpage throughout the day.
– Videos of the day on the official Hereford FC YouTube channel were viewed over 10,000 times within 24 hours of full time.
– Tweets on the official Hereford FC Twitter account racked up an impressive 520,000 impressions!