28th December 2015 by Martin Watson - Uncategorised
AFC Wulfrunians v Hereford FC on 02nd January 2016
AFC Wulfrunians welcome all Committee, Players, Staff and Travelling Supporters at the forthcoming game on Saturday 02nd January 2016 at the normal kick off time of 3.00pm. THE ENTRANCE FOR SPECTATORS WILL BE OPEN FROM 1.30PM.( at bottom of stadium car park by field)
Admittance charges £7 adults £5 Concessions (Under 18 and over 65) Under 12’s free
The Address of the Ground is Castlecroft Stadium, Castlecroft Road, Wolverhampton WV3 8NA
Directions: BY ROAD: From Bridgnorth take A454 for around 10 miles towards Wolverhampton when you reach Mermaid pub at traffic lights turn right up Windmill Lane then turn right onto Castlecroft Lane, continue across cross roads past Wightwick Cricket ground and stadium is on right.
BY RAIL: Wolverhampton Station is just over 3 miles from the ground .Buses leave from opposite the Bus Station by rail station, no. 3 bus leaves every 15 minutes and will take around 20 minutes to the ground.
We hope that there will be a substantial number of travelling supporters from Hereford and we have made the following specific arrangements for the game.
• Coach Parking; We have capacity on the ground for the team bus only, and have made specific arrangements for the parking of coaches for supporters are the Rugby club right next door to the ground.
• Car Parking; We also have capacity for parking on site (approx. 75 cars). Cars will be directed to specific parking areas by stewards. We also have the rugby club with 75 spaces and can use The Old Wulfrunians club at 253A Castlecroft Road where there are 60 spaces , the walk is 10 minutes (Parking free on all )
• Food; We have arranged for 2 mobile burger bar to be located on the ground adjacent to the Grandstand area for the sale of hot and cold food and drinks.
• Alcoholic Drinks: Bars will open at 1.30pm and close at 5.30pm. We will have 2 bars on the day, with the lower stand bar been for Hereford fans.
• No Bottles or Cans are allowed to be brought onto the site for consumption around the ground.
We are sure the arrangements we have made will be of benefit to supporters of both teams and we are looking forward to this historic match between both clubs.