• Voodoochilli Design
  • Voodoochilli Design

FULL TIME | Hereford 1-3 Forest Green Rovers

25th July 2018 by Ben Catton - Match Live


The Bulls fell to a 3-1 home defeat to League 2 Forest Green Rovers in Beadles men’s penultimate pre-season friendly. However, Hereford had matched their higher-graded hosts for much of the game, until a series of changes in the second half saw the visitors take advantage.

Both sides competed equally early on, with Myrie-Williams looking strong down the wing all half.

The Green Devils’ defender Farrend Rawson fired in from the edge of the box for the visitors after Hereford’s Trialist keeper made a great save from Forest’s first corner. This was very much against the run of play as Hereford were more than in the game at the time.

Joseph Mills conceded a free-kick that goes out for Hereford’s first corner of the game – Dinsley went close at the back post with a volley but it was too high.

Harry White’s venomous effort was well saved by Robert Sanchez in the Forest Green goal before Jamie Bird tried his luck on the rebound, but his shot was blocked. Hereford looked more and more dangerous as the half wore on.

Dayle Grubb’s shot was blocked five minutes before the interval to preserve his sides’ 0-1 lead going into the interval. Hereford were very unlucky not to be at least level.

It only took six minutes of the second half for Hereford’s Harry White to equalise for the hosts, calmly turning inside Gavin Gunning and slotting a low shot into the bottom left corner. Hereford were deservedly level.

The visitors continued to battle and saw individual efforts from Reuben Reid, Christian Doidge and Carl Winchester all go wide within ten minutes of White’s equaliser.

Reuben Reid did put Forest in front on seventy-one minutes though, losing his marker from a corner and heading well into the top left.

The experienced forward added another five minutes later after capitalising on a defensive error in the Hereford back line, curling a shot past the Bulls’ trialist ‘keeper.

Myrie-Williams and Hereford sub Adam Hockey both went close to firing Hereford back into the game but Rovers’ goalkeeper Robert Sanchez made some smart stops to ensure the match finished 3-1.

Chat Software


agarioagariosevgiliye kitap - evden eve nakliyat
agarioagariosevgiliye kitap - evden eve nakliyat
Filter News By

LATE NIGHT OPENING | Club Shop Open Late On Wednesday

10th December 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Club News, Commercial

The Club Shop will be open late in the run up to Christmas for Late Night Shopping on Wednesday 12th […]

Read more

ACADEMY | Weekend Results Round Up

10th December 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Academy

With a large number of the Academy coaches on a course to work towards the UEFA B qualification, only the […]

Read more

TICKETS | Half Season Tickets & Billericay

10th December 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Club News

Half season tickets and Billericay FA Trophy tickets can be purchased from the Club Shop today, Wednesday and Friday between […]

Read more

GAME OFF | Today’s Game Has Been Postponed

08th December 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Club News

Today’s game at Guiseley has been postponed after the pitch failed an early morning inspection. Heavy rain in the area […]

Read more

NEWS | Josh Gowling Joins The Bulls

07th December 2018 by Jamie Griffiths - Club News

We’re pleased to confirm that experienced centre-back Josh Gowling has today joined The Bulls. Gowling will be available for tomorrow’s […]

Read more
  • Voodoochilli Design